Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Policy and Introduction~

Hey there, Sportsfans.


My name is Gabi, or more specifically Gabihime.  You may remember me from such films as -- well, doing things like narrating bad fanfics, writing Pern parodies, sometimes working on the things I ought to be working on, but generally just doing whatever it is I feel like at any given time producing a lot of strange, random and unrelated crap.


Sometimes the strange, random, and unrelated crap I produce happens to be for the Sims 2.  When that happens, I will likely dump it here in case anyone else is interested in it or has use for it.


My policies are as follows:  I believe in totally free culture, so feel free to do whatever you want with whatever it is I make.  If I'm making use of someone else's work please try to respect that creator's wishes so long as they aren't completely nuts.  I don't need credit for anything I do, but please feel free to offer it if you feel like it.  If you want to post and comment if you like something, then please go for it, but don't feel obligated.  I make things because I like to make them, and while everyone enjoys hearing that other people like what they make, I don't make things for that reason XD.


Keep in mind I am always learning about various things in Sims creation, so I will make mistakes, or produce things that I will strive to make better over time.


So that's it.  


Please take care of me, everyone, now and in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment